FireFox - Flash animations stops playing automatically~what?why?

this god damn problem occured approximate 4 days ago.....................

here is my solution..........shit
copy file~
C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32.dll

paste to
Firefox3Portable\App\firefox\plugins
(My FireFox is Portable......so i don't know what the path should put if you were not portable..)

then

the damn it problem fixed....................HOORAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Original Posted
This should fix the problem:
I have had the same problem for the past few weeks. It seems to have started when firefox updated itself. I tried the troubleshooting instructions on the adobe web site but had no success. I then tried mozilla's troubleshooting instructions which led me to the folder: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins. I noticed that the dll for flash player(WPSWF32.dll) was not in this folder. I did a search and found the file in C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash. I copied and pasted the dll to the "plugins" folder and my problem was fixed.

here:
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/messageview.cfm?forumid=44&catid=184&threadid=1330412&enterthread=y


Reference
http://support.mozilla.com/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?locale=en-US&comments_parentId=16131&forumId=1

沒有留言: